What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Bedroom Floor Wooden Hanger Living Room Hanger Creative Coat Rack with Cabinet (color A)
- Flash Furniture DG-Bean-Large-Solid-MTGN-GG Kids Large Bean Bags
- LXF Folding Table Simple Folding Table Notebook Computer Desk Office Collapsible Lounger Bedroom Learn Writing Desk Durable Stable (Size 60 40cm)
- Visol Claude Stainless Steel Martini Cocktail Strainer for Home Bar, Silver
- Allied Brass 2051T 30-SBR Continental Collection Towel Bar, 30-Inch, Satin Brass
- SXCVBN Coat Rack, Hat Coat Stand, 5 Hooks Heavy Duty redating Coat Stand Hanger Hall Umbrella Holder Office Entryway (color Wood color)
- Entrance Door Mat Large Background with Crocuses and Sky Dress Up Your Doorway W39 x H19 INCH
- Black Mesh Metal CD Holder Box Organizer, Open Storage Bin
- ISHOWTIENDA Retro Big Spoon SugarDessert Cutlery Kitchen Tableware Retro Small Spoon United States, D
- A 41cm51cm Pet Bed YD Pet Bed Dog Mat Pet Mat Pet Sleeping Pad Cat Dog Nest Bite Resistance Non-Sticky Pet Supplies &
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Racks Towel Rack Bathroom Pole European gold nunved596-Furniture
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.