What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Okin IP20 Oval 2 Button Handset Hand Control for Power Recliner Lift Chair
- Majestic Home Goods Chocolate Wales Bean Bag Chair Lounger
- Decgoldtika Echo 47 White Accent Ladder Bookcase - Organizer - Room Divider
- Solid color Stretch Sofa Cover Corner Slipcovers Sectional Elastic Furniture Couch Predector Seat Case Living Room Home Decor 24, Single-Seater
- Artiss Set of 4 Wooden Stackable Dining Chairs - Black
- Riobel 60 CM (24 ) TOWEL BAR, P945C
- Prironde Indoor Doormat Welcome Mat Happy Valentine's Day Door Mats Non Slip Rug for Bathroom Kitchen Office Decor 20x31.5in
- YOYI Single-Sided blanketyoung asi Traveler tak Mobile Phone in khaos ROA for Bed & Couch Sofa Easy Care 60 x63
- B MYXMY Camping Chair Folding Portable Arm Sand Beach Camping Hiking Outdoor Chair Seat Mountaineering SportsPortable Camping Chair (color D)
- Babyhood Amani Bebe Wild Things Hamper, Multicolour
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Storage Cube- Cherry Cubo Modular nugazd1929-Furniture
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.